I’m a senior entrepreneurial product leader with 19 years of professional experience in Product Management, Operations, Design and Engineering.
What defines me professionally
- I possess a wide operating range that includes data-driven product development, UI/UX design, engineering operations (SDLC), people/vendor management, market analysis/GTM and program/budget management.
- I’ve worked for Sony PlayStation, Hitachi Data Systems, Sun Microsystems, Dell SonicWall and various other Silicon Valley startups & SMBs.
- I excel at driving enterprise B2B & B2C programs, products, and strategies, particularly in turnaround environments.
- I bootstrapped DigiSpoke and brought it to revenue. DigiSpoke is a cloud Program/Operations Management application that I designed and co-developed, acquiring thousands of users, including 30+ Fortune 500 companies
- I have a unique blend of technical ability, business acumen, and creative aptitude.
A bit about me
I’ve lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for nearly 30 years.
In my spare time, I enjoy building and fixing things (physical and digital), riding my bikes, cooking, reading, listening to philosophical podcasts and traveling to interesting places.
I read Wikipedia for fun. History, geography, art, culture, finance, sociology, physiology and medicine are some my favorite subjects.
I love my wife, my twins and my dog Oatmeal.